ID on slug maybe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bmattingly117

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I just noticed this little guy on my zoas..idk if he is good or bad but I'm assuming bad..he's the exact same colors as the zoas which after research seem to me that these things look like what they eat. Also noticed it may be laying eggs?..also the other thing on my glass looks to be a flat worm from what I can find online. But maybe it's coming from this slug on my zoas? Idk I'm clueless. What should i do?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391313482.137345.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391313507.850992.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391313540.361749.jpg

I'd on slug maybe?

Just noticed you can also see more of the eggs on the zoas in the shaded area bottom right..hope this isn't the start of a disaster!

Nudibranch always look like their food source. You will need to remove what you see and do dip your coral in a coral RX or other coral dip as soon as you can to remove any other unseen nudibranch and eggs.

Nudibranch always look like their food source. You will need to remove what you see and do dip your coral in a coral RX or other coral dip as soon as you can to remove any other unseen nudibranch and eggs.

Thank you! I thought that might be the case. Also do you think the flat worm next to the eggs on the glass came from the eggs or something different?..

Not seeing any flatworms. They make medication to treat that if I'm missing such and they become an issue.

It's in the last picture on the glass..small and to the right..but yea I haven't had the time to pick up some flatworm exit

Back
Top Bottom