Identification Help Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bamboo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just noticed something new in my tank, I is in a hole in one of my live rocks next to my Watchman Gobie. I don’t know if it is dangerous or not. It is about the size of a matchstick, it is tan to light brown, it has spike like things along the back and looks to have claws or some kind of pinching things (looks like the head of a slug). I added live rock on the 17th of August and I have not heard any ticking during the night but then again I have had my AC on.

We need picks!

I saw something that looked like a 2 inch long maggot with a black head sticking out of a hole on my rock, spinning in circles around and around....now thats weird....I even have a video to show it.

I dont know how to post to here, I got it in my picture files but when i add the attachment it tells me General error tried to upload empty file.

Moved to ID forum.

bamboo, are you picking your file by clicking the 'browse' button first, then clicking 'upload attachment'? Sounds as if you may be hitting 'upload attachment' before choosing a file?

Thanks I got it to work. I put the picks in a new subject titled "what is this in my live rock?"

Thank you all for your help

Back
Top Bottom