Is this what I think it is? Time for Joes juice or a shrimp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XXFirefighter

Aquarium Advice Addict
He's under rock in a messed up space...

api.jpg

Just juice it! I think you for Liverocks right? If so it isn't supposed to be an aiptasia but some type of rock anemone from the gulf. They aren't supposed to spead as fast as normal aips. Personally I'd juice it! As for your "lobster" post The only think that has a lobsterlike tail is a mantis shrimp! And there are plenty on aquacultured rock! Do a quick site search on Mantis Shrimp.

R-

sumphead said:
Just juice it! I think you for Liverocks right? If so it isn't supposed to be an aiptasia but some type of rock anemone from the gulf. They aren't supposed to spead as fast as normal aips. Personally I'd juice it! As for your "lobster" post The only think that has a lobsterlike tail is a mantis shrimp! And there are plenty on aquacultured rock! Do a quick site search on Mantis Shrimp.

R-

Not a mantis, I got all but one of those guys out. Some good sized ones too ! It's a Pistol shrimp... He's making some clicking like a mantis...
Kinda confirmed it

Back
Top Bottom