72 Gallon Bow Front(Upgrade) Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have not seen it since the clown fish vids. You have lots of new coral and a few new fish nice work.

Yeah I got it from BRS they have Dry Mixed Rock or LR.. Which ever you preferr.. There stuff is good.....

I have to agree. Bowfronts are excellent choices of tanks. I myself want to upgrade to a 72g bowfront whenever my next upgrade is. I have a silly 55g right now :p

Tank started with a 55g lol maybe you could follow in his footsteps....(except the being a fan of the cubs and the bears BAH!).

Ha Ha.. Thominil is right I started out with a 55G there is nothing wrong with a 55G it's a good starting point so eventually you get there.... As for being a Bears fan and Cubs Fan it's the best ever.....

lol The best ever.. xD Yeah i didnt even notice that you started from a 55g and upgraded to a 72g BF. I really want a BF though.. such nice tanks. And your pretty much puts the icing on the cake lol.

lol The best ever.. xD Yeah i didnt even notice that you started from a 55g and upgraded to a 72g BF. I really want a BF though.. such nice tanks. And your pretty much puts the icing on the cake lol.

Yeah there are a heck of a lot better tanks out there better than mine I tell yeah only a year into it and my Tank is still a baby... Most tanks tank year to establish good growth coloration and good water parameters... You Tank goes threw different changes everyday.

Here is my 55G before I switch over to the 72G BF
img_1015828_0_51b8a41962b5b22519a125e86c6002aa.jpg

+1 with tank. My tank has just finally gotten some good coralline growth. BTW tank.....that mandarin better stay in there otherwise somethings going to happen to your fancy new QB.....

awh wow thats a beautiful tank. my friend has what im pretty sure is one with the exact same dimensions but this is still way better than his, i love the anenomie..i cant spell it. but the clown fish are sweet too!

Yeah Tank, you've convinced me. Im definitely getting a 72G BF when i upgrade my 55G. Not only the fact that its an amazing tank, plus its big enough that you can keep at least one tang ;D, but also im getting the Nova Extreme Pro for my 55G, and i'd rather not have to spend that much more on a light for a larger tank lol.

Yeah Tank, you've convinced me. Im definitely getting a 72G BF when i upgrade my 55G. Not only the fact that its an amazing tank, plus its big enough that you can keep at least one tang ;D, but also im getting the Nova Extreme Pro for my 55G, and i'd rather not have to spend that much more on a light for a larger tank lol.

Actually that Kole Tang was in my 55G as well... 55G is big enough to house at least one Tang. I know it's bad but there are a lot of folks that have a Tang in a 55G that's been successful... But that JMO... :D

Back
Top Bottom