I just got my mudskipper!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea they don't really move much. Mine just stare at me all the time waiting to eat.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Hijack away... I enjoy other people's opinions and things they want to share

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here is a really cool Mudskipper Paludarium tank with build photos
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=134866#/forumsite/20495/topics/134866

View attachment 262830

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
I love this build. I found it awhile back and plan on doing something similar for a large brackish paludarium.
My lfs has a few mudskippers in right now, I want to get the whole group when I have my 30 open up. And eventually do a 55 or 75 with some Knight Gobies and Bumblebee Gobies in it as well.

Anyways, maybe buying a few more would show some more of their behavior. A 20 long would probably be good for 2 or 3 of them.
If you want to get Knight Gobies I'd upgrade the tank. Mudskippers don't get in the water very often, and if everyone has their own territories you shouldn't have to worry about them attacking each other.
They do seem to be good tank mates, almost all of the paludariums I've looked at successfully keep them together.

Back
Top Bottom