My Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boxfishlover

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone, sorry it took me so long to get my tanks up. They arent flashy tanks but I enjoy them. Enjoy the picture of Spike (Striped Burrfish) he is sick, I am worried I am going to get up tomorrow to sadness. I cleaned the tank last night and stirred something up. There is no apperant ich thank goodness. levels are good I guess time will tell. Anyway I hoe you enjoy my tanks as much as I do.

Attachments

• My Tanks 005.jpg
    My Tanks 005.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 154
  • My Tanks 001.jpg
    My Tanks 001.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 74
  • My Tanks 004.jpg
    My Tanks 004.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 138
  • My Tanks 002.jpg
    My Tanks 002.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 81
My tanks

I couldnt leave my longhorn cowfish (gunner) he is pic worthy :p There is also a pic of dottie who didnt make it :(

Attachments

• My Tanks 003.jpg
    My Tanks 003.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 84
  • New Dottie 016.jpg
    New Dottie 016.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 84
tank size

They are a 72 gallon bow front and just a 10 gallon regular tank. I am planning on expanding to a 30 gallon wide tank for my inverts to give them more room to play. I found one I really like with the stand for $250.00 All in good time. I want to get my last fish for the big tank, a medium sized volitan lion fish. That will be in another month or so. I also have an update on my Burrfish he was very lathargic last night but right before bed he did eat a little mysis shrimp and was swimming around this morning. :p He is a trooper, hopefully he will eat for Lisa this morning or when I get home from work!!

Back
Top Bottom