Good evening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

samual

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,

I have recently just got back into fish keeping and aquatics after a 10 year hiatus. I started keeping fish in my early teens and eventually my whole bedroom was filled with around 15 tanks ranging from 10g to 50g. I would sleep every night surrounded by the bubbling of filters, the hum of sponge filters and the rearranging of tanks by a variety of species. I sadly had to sell it all when I moved away to college. I have settled in a career now and finally bought a new tank to get set up. A 50 gallon long.

I have spent the last week or so reminiscing while I cycle this new tank. I am doing a lot of relearning, researching etc. I used to be very active on a forum called ECAS back in the day which was a forum for the East Coast of Canada, it sadly no longer exists. I enjoy meeting people in the hobby and learning from them, sharing information etc. It is hard to share things that excite me in regards to the hobby with everyday people as they just don't get it.

I look forward to spiraling into an abyss of tanks again. I think it is inevitable.

Sam

Back
Top Bottom