New 36G bowfront

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mixer

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well I finally got everything in and arranged the way I want it. Let me know what you think.

Mixer

Attachments

• image-112216915.jpg
    image-112216915.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 303
While I'm not big on the colored gravel, if you're happy with it, thats great. My only suggestion would be to add a dark solid background. Tanks just don't look right without a background IMO.

Yeah I am going to add a background. Probably blue or black solid color. But the ones with pictures of plants aren't out of the question.

I like it! I would add the dark background. In my opinion the planted backgrounds kind of overcrowd the tank.

That looks nice. I really like the piece of wood you have. I personally would go with a black background. I was skeptical about them at first, but now all of my tanks have black. It really makes the colors in your tank and on your fish pop.

What kind of fish are you thinking of putting in there?

I am thinking about the following:

4 glofish
2 gourami of some sort
2 dalmation lyretail (I already have)
2 gold Mickey mouse (I already have)
1 ghost shrimp (I already have)
4 red cherry shrimp

There might be more, I'm not sure yet, at some point I think I might add a discus.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but discus' need a much bigger tank. I'd go with a ram or a keyhole cichlid.

Your probably right , I've got to do some research. Those are just some general ideas.

Back
Top Bottom