New video poll, What do you want to see?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you want to see?

• Whole room

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • African Cichlids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panduro

• Cacatouides

• Baenschi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheCommunityCichlid

Aquarium Advice Addict
Im thinking of making a new video since I have a new camera and havent done one in forever. With that said what should I touch on? I can do one on my whole zoo room, I can do one on the 125 mixed african cichlids, the apistogramma panduro, the apistogramma baenschi, or the apistogramma cacatouides. What would you want to see the most?

Im thinking of making a new video since I have a new camera and havent done one in forever. With that said what should I touch on? I can do one on my whole zoo room, I can do one on the 125 mixed african cichlids, the apistogramma panduro, the apistogramma baenschi, or the apistogramma cacatouides. What would you want to see the most?

Well you got a unicorn in there? Geez
Man what's up with all the stuff?!? Lol that's actually really really amazing you can successfully keep all that!
I would like to see the cichlids mostly but my next vote would be the zoo room.

Room video would be longer but touching on each tank shorter, and if you want just one tank it would be vice versa, shorter but obviously only on that tank.

Back
Top Bottom