Pics of my 29 Gal Planted Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are a few photos in my photo gallery on my personal website that I just took of my 29 gal freshwater tank.

Click on the photo to be taken to the photo gallery....

So whatcha got there, mostly water sprite, 1 small valisineria(dunno variety) to the left, an Anubias with the widest leaves (again, Variety???)

And I still dont know what the long skinny one is. I think you said its a bulb plant? got me beat.

You need more plants? Ever get down near DC? I work in Bethesda, and have all kinds of cuttings all the time.

I take no responsibility for possible algae transfer!

I dont know what I have.

haha

Im no plant person that is for sure.

I need to upgrade my lights from 2 NO florecents to 1 55W PC. That should give the plants a kick in the ass

OK, upgrade the lights if you want.

I'll post again in spring, but I'm pruning stuff all the time and should be able to send stem plants to people come warm weather. My lfs was real snotty about trading any in for credit, so the hell with them.

The Tall one you have look like a hygo Difformis
very undemanding plant good for new tanks etc (grows like a bad weed)
I think they are really nice I have on in my tank.

Are those snails on your filter and supply wand? I have noticed that no fish store seems to be able to transfer plants without a large quantity of snails.

Hard to tell if they are Malayan snails or the rams horn??
pretty good in the tank for cleaning up leftover foods and helps cut small algae.

I guess its recomended to clean the spawn off the plants if you don't want them in the tank.
I don't but havn't really seen any

Back
Top Bottom