Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SQMuSdo.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440238010.790825.jpg
Had to swap out a dodgy heater so while I was armpit deep in fishtank I changed it up, added a large sword, 6 small swords, 3 thin veils, 2 java ferns and tied an anubais to a piece of dw.

I wish my tanks looked like that! What is the large plant on the left?

Wow, thanks! I usually find myself saying that about everyone else's tanks!

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's some sort of hygro....it came with some bonus plants in an order :hide: It's done really well in this tank though, actually need to do some trimming as it's an inch or so above the water line again.

Wow, thanks! I usually find myself saying that about everyone else's tanks!

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's some sort of hygro....it came with some bonus plants in an order :hide: It's done really well in this tank though, actually need to do some trimming as it's an inch or so above the water line again.

Looks like hygrophila corymbosa to me

Caleb

Last edited by a moderator:
My African tank

Sent from my D6603 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1440527664267.jpg
    1440527664267.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 130
Before I had the good sense to switch to live plants in my small tankImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441006948.216647.jpg
And afterImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441006983.862402.jpg
Anubias, java fern and moss on 3 pieces of dw, an Anubias hybrid and a couple little sword sprouts from my big tank

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441023380.974334.jpg

This is my 64 L tank. Been set up for around two months, you can see my dwarf gourami rummy nose tetra's and my cardinal tetra. Will try to get a night time shot with my rubber nose plec at somepoint ... he loves to hide all the time!!!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom