Sharing my tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leeatl

Aquarium Advice Freak
New here so I thought I would tell a little about my tanks.The first is a 75 gal acrylic I got used for a very good price.It has a built in overflow box,but since I am into freshwater I didn't need it now. I wanted to keep it for the future so I just put in bulkhead fitting and plugged them.I then made a box to fit in the overflow out of craft canvas and put 2 180gph pumps in the bottom of it with bags of Matrix stone and filter pad on top.Works really well.Also have 2 hobs on it.It is low tech planted with Tiger barbs,Guppies,Cory cats,and a clown Loach,and room for more to come.I redid the stand and added doors and built the canopy for it.

The second is a 30 gal long with 2 hobs. Stocked with Mollies,Swords,Cory cats,and Neon Tetras.This too is low tech planted.After I built the canopy for the 75 I did one for the 30.
I do use liquid ferts and Flourish Excel,other than that it's just weekly water changes and cleanings and enjoy.Oh,the light brown one is the 75...lol Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSCN0598.JPG
    DSCN0598.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCN0592.JPG
    DSCN0592.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN0594.JPG
    DSCN0594.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCN0597.JPG
    DSCN0597.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 105
Thanks Nils ,
Was a lot of work but I am pleased with the results.And thanks for the welcome.
Lee

Back
Top Bottom