Some Pics from LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are some pics from the LFS...enjoy

Attachments

• anthias1.jpg
    anthias1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 60
  • cichlid1.jpg
    cichlid1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 170
  • cichlid3.jpg
    cichlid3.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 298
  • cichlid4.jpg
    cichlid4.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 90
more...

Attachments

• cichlid5.jpg
    cichlid5.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 180reef.jpg
    180reef.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 105
  • cichlid6.jpg
    cichlid6.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 83
  • cichlid7.jpg
    cichlid7.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 236
last few

Attachments

• discushead.jpg
    discushead.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 96
  • zeroedge.jpg
    zeroedge.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 82
  • undulatetrigger.jpg
    undulatetrigger.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 74
  • waterlilly.jpg
    waterlilly.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 194
Are these pics from the aquatic critter?? I am from Glasgow KY and love this store!! Try to stop in every chance I get!!

I used to visit that store for their selection of larger fish. It was hard for me to find tankmates for my 10 inch long oscars at my LFS. Fichey Business in Bowling Green, about 45 min away, had some larger freshwater fish but most weren't for sale. The Aquatic Critter always had larger fish that would go in my tank.

I to, love that store but its almost an hour away, and with gas at $4/gal I rarely go their anymore.

I bought my Black Oci from Aquatic Critter. Love that store.

Got my eye on a piece of lr they have right now....and a few frags

Gotta say though Fins in Franklin has better frags for the $$, but AQ has like 250 tanks of fish

I bought my Black Oci from Aquatic Critter. Love that store.

Got my eye on a piece of lr they have right now....and a few frags

Gotta say though Fins in Franklin has better frags for the $$, but AQ has like 250 tanks of fish
I have NEVER seen frags in fins, ok well one time I did see a small rock with a single mushroom head on it for about $15... but at AQ they have frags for like $5 all the time :D oh well
thanks ziggy for the compliment!

Maybe I caught Fins right as they got some in. I do not shop there much - they are drunk expensive with most of their stuff.

I personally like Emerald Bay's coral selections. I go into Emerald Bay and or Aquatic Critters every week just to browse.

I was in this store about a month ago and I loved it. Nothing fancy but they had top notch fish. All looked perfectly healthy.

Emerald Bay (ebayfish.com) is in Bellevue 40 west, exit Old Hickory Blvd and go south. When you get to OHB and 100, it is in the shopping center on the left....in the corner.

They are not as big a AQ, buth they have good corals and they are VERY nice to do business with.

Great guys.

Back
Top Bottom