Canopy renew to accomodate new LEDs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimmye4fish

Aquarium Advice Activist
Before

image-3841869875.jpg

After

image-2282742007.jpg

I haven't stained it yet. The new TaoTronics are on the right side. Original LED is doubled over on the left.

image-3540812500.jpg

My other TaoTronic TT-Al09 is on the way!

Thank you! I'm prob going to stain it tonight. Ibrealy like how the canopy came out. I'm also shocked at how much brighter the new light is vs the old one. It's day and night difference.

And the TaoTronic light is only at about 1/4 the power. I used to think my LEDs were bright. My old on is on full power. Plus the TT has awesome blues.

It's a 75 gallon tank, 24 inches deep. The TT lights are about 1/4 power. They are extremely bright. Blues are amazing. All we have is fish, rock and one small thing of Zoas. The Zoas GLOW like they did at the LFS when I bought them. Love it!

Thank you! The new LEDs make a huge difference! I've added a big thing of pulsating Xenia's, mushrooms, green star polyps and a huge green leather. It's getting some color finally. It's coming together slowly but surely.

So I've been told. Mr X uses the same lights on his 300 gallon tank and has a ton of corals and they are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom