Kio 4.0 (the repair)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doesn't have a skimmer. The one I 1st installed kept electrocuting the water. This was pre-fish. Other tank is on cruise control. Corals are great, fish are even better. I'll get it right. Not adding any other fish till I do. If everyone is lost, not adding another one for at least 12 weeks. I wanna rule out ich, cycle (although test are in acceptable levels) and just bad water. Hard to tell.

Doesn't have a skimmer. The one I 1st installed kept electrocuting the water. This was pre-fish. Other tank is on cruise control. Corals are great, fish are even better. I'll get it right. Not adding any other fish till I do. If everyone is lost, not adding another one for at least 12 weeks. I wanna rule out ich, cycle (although test are in acceptable levels) and just bad water. Hard to tell.

Man, I'm really sorry to hear about that. I hate it when you are missing that one puzzle piece. I will tell you I'm running an ASM skimmer on my 90g reef and it is flawless. I've had to adjust it once in the year it's been up (after cleaning the foam). Just a thought.

Yeah. It has two clowns in there alive and well, so i don't know. I'm going to leave it alone... Just let it run it course and hopefully it'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom