using a paintball c02 canister for tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, but after getting all of the fittings it is not worth the cost. Just go with a standard tank and you will be better off. There was a thread about this once, but I forget where it is/was.

i have the lil wire to put the co2 on the back of the gun instead of the middle, so i was thinking about using that, but by puting that into my tank.. im afraid it might blow up or something, or get too cold (co2 gets really cold) or waste too much c02 because if you screw it on all the way it'll get alot of c02 in my tank

I do not know if it is fact but I heard that the co2 sold at paintball places may have oil in it. It would probably take a lot of plumbing to adapt a regulator to it. The tank would not last long and cost more in the long run to operate. :D

BASSNMAN said:
I do not know if it is fact but I heard that the co2 sold at paintball places may have oil in it. It would probably take a lot of plumbing to adapt a regulator to it. The tank would not last long and cost more in the long run to operate. :D

Yoru right it is oiled...
IT's not cost effective...
Just get the tank :)

Back
Top Bottom