15-20 gallon with a small crack for 2.99?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't personally by an aquarium with any crack no matter the price. The money you save will evaporate pretty fast if that tank springs a leak and does damage to the stand, flooring, and stock!

Unless you are planning on replacing the cracked glass and resealing the tank -- but for me personally, that would be too much trouble.

The money saved isn't worth the risk in my opinion.

Best!

RussellC said:
I wouldn't personally by an aquarium with any crack no matter the price. The money you save will evaporate pretty fast if that tank springs a leak and does damage to the stand, flooring, and stock!

Unless you are planning on replacing the cracked glass and resealing the tank -- but for me personally, that would be too much trouble.

The money saved isn't worth the risk in my opinion.

Best!

With the money I save I was planning on buying sealant. It's very small. It was only 3 dollars

With the money I save I was planning on buying sealant. It's very small. It was only 3 dollars

That might work. :)

I have no experience repairing cracked tanks -- probably a big part of the reason I wouldn't personally risk it. Maybe others have a lot more experience and can guide you better than I can.

Good luck!

RussellC said:
That might work. :)

I have no experience repairing cracked tanks -- probably a big part of the reason I wouldn't personally risk it. Maybe others have a lot more experience and can guide you better than I can.

Good luck!

Thank you for the response

Back
Top Bottom