AA Chat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Innovator

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello,

Has this board ever held a weekly "chat session"? Oftentimes I will log into the online chat system and the room is dead, which seems like a waste of space to me. To void this waste, perhaps hold a weekly poll of possible hobby related topics and whatever is chosen is discussed in the chatroom on a particular date/time?

Just curious what other may think of the chat room...

I haven't been able to get onto chat for a couple months. I figure it is something stupid I did without realizing it (or the work of my 6 and/or 4 year old) but haven't been able to figure it out. Used to be Sunday nights.

Everytime I try to log on I get the normal chat screen. That says welcome to fish chat! Connecting to ibusy.fdfnet.net 6669,,,,

nothing else.

Sundays at 9:00 PM EST is the established chat time, although there are sometimes folks in there everyday especially in the evenings.

Lepomis, are you using the java connection from the site? If yes, there has been a problem reported with the connection already.

Yes I am using the Java connection. I tried the mIRC also with similar results.

Sunday is usually chat night but in the summer it dies down a lot. During the fall and winter it is usually a lot more busy. I try and log in atleast every other night to chat, but can't always. :)

I'm there quite frequently but as Lindsay says summer is more difficult for most people as everyone is busy doing things outside etc.

Back
Top Bottom