Any one elses LFS do this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
Im just currious...I love my LFS (and hate them at the same time :roll: ) (and not for this reason either) but about once a month, the owner will have a sale, sometimes on fish, sometimes on tank or dry goods, or frozen goods and food, it just depends, but when he has a big sale, he allways (well advertises it of course) but he will have like a "party" and he will have soft drinks (ie. coke, pepsi, water, sprite, stuff like that), cookies, small bags of chips, just really neat stuff like that, its so nice cause you can walk in, grab a coke and a cookie, and shop at the same tiem lol, he is having another sale like that this weekend and I plan to get tons of stuff (its on dry goods, and I need some plant ferts, and food, and stuff so this will be good) plus yesterday was payday (from work, parents are to cheap to do payday HAHA) ($78 :twisted: ) oh well, will see what I bring home,...I just wanted to know if any of your LFS's do this as well?

Nope can't say that any of my lfs's do that, they do have sales but no party to go with it. Good selling feature I imagine.

Wow, I wish my lfs did that. I'd go!

As it is, I don't even know when/if mine have sales.

Mosaic said:
Wow, I wish my lfs did that. I'd go!

As it is, I don't even know when/if mine have sales.
well mine advertises it in the local paper (even though he isnt all that local :roll: ) but he owns 2 LFS's and he only does it with one of them...I wonder why..I will ask him :)

Mine has a sale but no party. All I ask is keep the prices down. I`ll go to a party somewhere else. It`s good your`s does. I`m glad you like him.

My LFS did that with an overstock of aquariums (where I bought mine) but they didn't have coke...just free dog food samples. Those were actually not that bad...

No parties here either....sounds like your LFS owner is doing a pretty good job in promoting his business.

all my LFS's are chains and don't do jack squat for their customers except give bad advice! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom