Big tears :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jack sort

Aquarium Advice Regular
Today my 6 year old ran to me crying because one one of her fishes died :( so sad. I checked the water and everything was fine, I guess it was just the fishes time to go.

I remembered when my first fish died. It was a carnival goldfish I had won. When it died my mom flushed it before I noticed and didn't pay attention because it never went down the drain. I was the next one to use the toilet... I was about 4 at this time and screamed as loud as I could.

Sorry for your kid's loss :(

I'll never forget the look on my husband's face as he was asked to say something about Captain Goldie at the funeral. My four year old was so solemn! Please pass on our deepest sympathies. X

I remembered when my first fish died. It was a carnival goldfish I had won. When it died my mom flushed it before I noticed and didn't pay attention because it never went down the drain. I was the next one to use the toilet... I was about 4 at this time and screamed as loud as I could.

Sorry for your kid's loss :(

Sorry I had to laugh!

I'll never forget the look on my husband's face as he was asked to say something about Captain Goldie at the funeral. My four year old was so solemn! Please pass on our deepest sympathies. X

I bet Captin Goldie was a great fish, your husband probably had no problem saying a few good words, lol. Thank you for the condolences.

Back
Top Bottom