Donate Kudos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you've started going backwards on the kudos scale, I have that power ;)

I've never taken anyone to negative kudos before, but I'm more than willing to give it a try ;)

If kudos are really no big deal to you why bother begging for them? You say you aren't begging, but it sure sounds like it. The lounge is a place for people to talk about all sorts of interesting things but overall this site is about fish and helping others. I am obviously missing the point of your "demands"... and stars...??? organization??? Feel free to explain in greater detail or to withdram the request all together :roll:

LOL......gosh you guys really are taking this serious. LIGHTEN UP! It's just a serious of 1s and 0s. Fine I call for a truce.

I thought it was pretty funny when reefrunner took away all the kudos. I'm about to bust a gut now that $imple has 1

Yes it was a joke I am sure $imple, but you got to do what a famous man once said a long time ago. "You got to know when to hold'em, No when to fold'em".

I think his name was Kenny something. :D

By the way this was a funny thread. :wink:

PS. I am donating one kudo to you, because I feel sorry for you. :cry:

lol i had nothing to do with this i am serious, well anyways simple u have to earn them like everyone else

LOL....hey I will surrender if my Kudos can be restored (I was at 82, plus what I have right now). I will make a complete and full surrender.

We can put this behind us. And thank you revhtree, I have added you to my Donor List.

I can't believe you guys started this whole thing over my Kudo fundraising. Chill out guys. Take a chill pill (LOL that was lame, I know, but I had to say it anyway)!

Shouldn't we let our society decide whether or not they want to donate kudos. Last time I checked, this wasn't a communist forum run by the KGB. We want democracy!

I think we will have to negotiate on that. I do have a goal I need to reach. I don't want to cut it too short. I demand 1000 kudos (can be from one person, or collective) within 36 hours of this post. Another 500 kudos should be delivered to my associate, ahnuld, within 12 hours after the expiration of the first deadline.

These are my demands.

you cant really demand though. you have nothing to hold against us :). cant blackmail us for anything. anyway. it can be a goal. ive been on this thing for like 8 months now and i have 2240 now. if you are helpful enough i bet you can get 1k in about 4 months.

Should i donate some kudos to $imple? is so 1=yes 2=no

which one? 1 or 2

let the voting begin if its allowed :D

I will make some ribbons/medals/stars for my donars to wear. This will catch on fast. You don't want to mess with me....

Last time I checked, this wasn't a communist forum run by the KGB. We want democracy!

You can want in one hand and **** in the other and see which one fills up the fastest ;)

What you get is a benevolent dictatorship, it's important to keep in mind, this is not a democracy. Your kudos have been restored, but can easily be taken away. you know what they say, easy come easy go ;)

reefrunner69 said:
You can want in one hand and *beep* in the other and see which one fills up the fastest ;)

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *falls out of chair* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

$imple, FWIW, I donated you 5 kudos for having took away your kudos in the first place. Then I realized that even given our official stance on kudo charity....the thread amused the hell out of me, so I donated you 100 more ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom