Donate Kudos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

If you guys would be so kind as to donate some Kudos. I am having a fundraiser. You can donate them to me, $imple.

Here are the different levels:

100+ Kudos = Gold Star
75+ Kudos = Silver Star
50+ Kudos = Bronze Star
25+ Kudos = Nice Try Star
10+ Kudos = Please Try Again Star
5+ Kudos = You're Kidding Me Star
1+ Kudo = Get The Heck Out of Here Star

1000 Kudos = Super Gold VIP Membership Star

Have fun donating. Remember it's for charity!!!!!

KUDO DONOR LIST:

- reefrunner69 has been awarded the Gold Star for donating 110 Kudos
- ahnuld has been awarded the Get the Heck Out of Here Star for donating 4 Kudos
- revhtree has been awarded the Get the Heck Out of Here Star for
donating 1 Kudo
- bound_for_obx has been awarded the Get the Heck Out of Here Star for donating 1 Kudo

yah donate to me i am the first on the kudo donation list

Just click on "donate" under where it says your name and the amount of kudos in the post and donate them to:

$imple

All donations are welcome.

Ahh come on I'm having a little fun in the lounge.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!?!?!?!?! :D

I just want to see how alive this place is. Come on it's only the lounge and they're only kudos. Relax have some fun buddy!

i was only joking fishfreek i just saw this topic an di wanted to see what he wrote

Or I started a thread a while back where I was giving out kudos for every product you reviewed in our reviews section. Interest seems to have died, but if you revive it (by reveiwing products), then you should be able to expect some kudos your way.

How about we just have a fundraiser like mine?

Please?!??!?!!?

You clearly dont grasp the concept of kudos. They are earned not requested. If folks just go around pleaing for them then they become pointless.

There are a few ways to get them with out begging.

1. Post new topics and post replys helping folks. (excessive useless posts will be consitered spam and could cause one to be classified as a spammer. Not a good thing)
2. Post some reviews in the review area and post in the thread that was mentioned above.
3. Give folks great advice and they will likly return the favor with a kudos donation.
4. Win kudos by participating in one of the contests. An example is the football pool that is about to start.

LOL...

I'm not begging for them. You clearly don't grasp the idea of fundraising and charity. In return for people sending kudos to my "organization", I will give them a "star". This way, it's all fair.

I hope you understand.

Well you guys are very giving. It's just a kudo...

Yeah, well fundraiser is still running....for those who want to donate.

I think we will have to negotiate on that. I do have a goal I need to reach. I don't want to cut it too short. I demand 1000 kudos (can be from one person, or collective) within 36 hours of this post. Another 500 kudos should be delivered to my associate, ahnuld, within 12 hours after the expiration of the first deadline.

These are my demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom