Free tank available; so unfair! NEW HOPE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you go pick up a free 46g complete tank and stand even if it was 45 mins away?

• No Way! Why would I drive all that way for a free tank?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blucat

Aquarium Advice FINatic
it is too unfair. i've only got this puny 24g tank running, and i would do anything for a bigger one. but then what do i see in my city classifieds?

A FREE GIVEAWAY 46g glass tank with stand in perfect condition with free fw fish, plants, filter and pump!!!!!!!!!!!! and the tnak is running stil healthily!!!!!!

yet it is all the way across the other side of the city, about 45mins away and parents say its too far away...... boo hoo hoo hoo hoo
c'mon any aquarist would jump at that chance!

If there is a number, I would call and ask if it has already been picked up.. and if not GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND BEG :wink:

I got my 29g from someone who lives a little less than an hour away and paid $225.
A 46g for free and doesn't live that far, heck I'd find a way to get there! (I don't have my license yet myself)

moo hoo hoo....... parents are so stubborn....... and my dad even has a trailer to transport the stand! it wouldn't cost him anything but petrol to go and get it......

oh my goodness another add for 550g+ tank with stand and canister filters for only US$280! and this one is 1 and half hours away

thanx for the concern....
me want free tank, must have free tank, magnetise to free tank, ohhhhhhhh stubborn parents, ow come parents have to be so stubborn, no you can't have this or that its too expensive, yet this tank is free......

grrrrr mutter mutter

Blucat said:
oh my goodness another add for 550g+ tank with stand and canister filters for only US$280! and this one is 1 and half hours away

Tell your dad you will wash his car if he will take you. Get your snorkel gear ready, because that is a big one, hope your foundation supports it! :lol:

Personal note - Run, walk, hitchhike. Too good of a deal to pass up.

Reality check - Is it that your parents to want to drive for 45 minutes or is it that they don't share your love of aquaria? :(

both:they don't wanna drive as they are not so obsessed with aquaria...... dear me how annoyed i am. oh oh oh woe is me

Too bad you don't have a birthday or something coming up. You could say that the ride there would be one of your presents.

Jeez Blucat, I can't believe they won't take you! :( Do you have any friends that can drive that your parents would let you ride with? Or as JChillin says, take a cab! LOL you've inspired me to check my classifieds today! :lol:

Meet blucat, the most miserable and unluckiest person in the world..
That sucks man.. Id walk. Course you couldnt get it back that way.. but your parents would have to come get you.... but that would most likely get you in trouble... yeah dont listen to what i have to say lol

TAKE A TAXI!!!

Tell your parents you're going to take the taxi ON YOUR OWN, to meet up with a stranger ON YOUR OWN, to pick up a supposedly free tank that weighs as much as you do ON YOUR OWN... They'll either ground you or realize that you're serious about this. :wink: Seriously though, have you tried explaining that you feel passionately about this? I was lucky growing up in the sense my parents were reasonable, especially when they thought an activity might have some form of educational value. Of course, this doesn't work if you have too many things you feel passionaltely about and give up halfway.

give your mom a foot massage

as gross as it seems i had to do that for my mom and i got my some plants for the tank LOL but yea suck up to your parents ASAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom