Has anyone ever seen this aquarium before?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are they pouring in untreated tap water? Why pay $70 for a bottle with no filter? This is hardly an aquarium. Get a 5 gallon tank and use your own siphon to change 10% of the water a week using Prime, and you'll have a happier Betta.

It seems pointless. It doesn't really clean itself, you just pour new water in as old water comes out. You'll still have to get all the crap off the bottom and stuff. For $70 though, get yourself a nice 10g kit. I got a marineland 10g LED kit for 60 bucks. This is just a jar with a spout on top

Majbarsalona said:
Could someone be able to use this on a large scale to just change the water in a tank?

Probably, that would actually be kinda nice

Walmart has 29.99 10 gallon kits. Filter lights hood. This is the exact one. Not a recent pic but the stock lights grow plants very well. Those plants all started As 1 single plant.

Attachments

• image-1265304976.jpg
    image-1265304976.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 70
Walmart has 29.99 10 gallon kits. Filter lights hood. This is the exact one. Not a recent pic but the stock lights grow plants very well. Those plants all started As 1 single plant.
I found that one online on my walmart's website for about $38 and a lot of the reviews are very negative. Hows your personal experience with it

Well....it's a simple yet effective design. The hob filter is adjustable which is nice the hood is sturdy and the lights have a reflective surface behind them so although they are incandescent they work well

I think this a great idea better than a bowl people are NEVER going to clean. At least this thing is simpler for lazy peeps.

I recommend the ten from Wally World. In my opinion it's a great deal for a kit. They have a 20 high for 50 and I saw today an led upgrade for the 10 gallon for 20 bucks.

To me that is an ice tea jug that they accidentally put the spigot on top

If you are looking for a self sustaining aquarium this is not it but there is info out there. I am trying to make one now. PM me if you want me to give you some links.

If you have a Pet Smart near you I would spend the $70 there and get a great aquarium kit....they have great sales going on right now.

Back
Top Bottom