Hey, just wanted to share something new.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zao

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys,

I was walking up to my house tonight and a sphinx month landed on me and he crawed onto my finger and I managed to take some pictures of it. So I decided to post them and show them to you guys. :D Sphinx month are very neat months, they are kind of like a humming bird but in a version of a month. But any who, sorry for the crappy picture quality. The only camera I had near me was my cellphone. lol

Awesome... I give you "props" for letting a bug touch you! I would have screamed like a woman!

Cool, it looks a bit like a miniature hang-glider to me... :D

Personally I have had a few Cinnibar moths land on my hands, now they're cool moths, all black with red patches, actually, I'll stick a pic of one on my hand up... :mrgreen:

Other moths I'm not to keen on, especially when they try to land on my face.... 8O

Attachments

• moth4_906.jpg
    moth4_906.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 53
  • moth5_188.jpg
    moth5_188.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 25
Oh boy Sicklid, When I lived down there I was only worried about Palmetto Bugs and the other nasty bugs landing on me. I almost soiled myself when I had something fall out of a tree onto my back til I found out it was just a lizard. :lol:

Hey those cinnibar months are cool looking. They are very colorfull! :)

Yeah there was a few times when I about soilded myself, when sitting on the front pourch BSing with friends outside and a wood roach flyes up and landes on ya. Oh man I hate those things. They are not a true roachs that infest your house thank god. But they fly and are two times the size of a true roach and they stil ahhhhhh! :)

Back
Top Bottom