I found myself watching...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Bo! Nice to see some good old fashion rock-n-roll instead of most of the other crap people choose to sing. He owned it, no doubt about it. :band:

I'm voting for Carrie Underwood cause she is from Chocotah, OK

I watched the first season, but after that it just got so repetitive that it was boring. I mean, it's always the same. Paula is way too nice, always says Good Job. Simon is usually a jerk but he will every once in a while pipe in with a good comment. And then Randy pretty much is on the fence with everyone. But he usually sides with Paula. In my opinion, the first season pretty much picked out the best of the best. Kelly Clarkson has an amazing voice and a career ahead of her. Ruben obviously does not. He's pretty much fallen off the earth. Clay Aiken is more famous than Ruben. And last years winner, Fantasia, haven't heard anything from her yet. I hope AI doesn't have too many years left. The appeal has just worn off on me. I'd rather watch The Apprentice or Law & Order.

Fantasia, haven't heard anything from her yet.

She does have a very nice, new song out on the R&B charts. I like it. I think whe's doing gospel stuff too. I think Reuben had weight exhaustion issues for a while.

The show is only good in those first few episodes. After that, too much stress and hurt for me to watch. I like that skinny black girl (I'm bad w/the names), although she chose a so-so song to sing this past week. Are the two rockers still left? I liked the one that did that Dobie Grey song last week (or the week before). Was that Bo or the other one? Maybe it was just that song I loved.

"I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away....." :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom