if you had 30 dollars, how would you spend it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, so this is how my cart looks:
aqueon water changer 25 ft.
500 mL of flourish
christmas moss
star moss
flame moss
laptop cooling fan (i need one really bad)
total comes up to 50.22 :)
before i confirm this though... has anyone had experience with getting the moss from amazon? just making sure i'm not wasting my certificate. i'm looking and it scares me a bit that it ships all the way from asia lol... seems a long way. however, it does seem that it's customers gave good reviews. any thoughts?

blackmolly said:
ok, so this is how my cart looks:
aqueon water changer 25 ft.
500 mL of flourish
christmas moss
star moss
flame moss
laptop cooling fan (i need one really bad)
total comes up to 50.22 :)
before i confirm this though... has anyone had experience with getting the moss from amazon? just making sure i'm not wasting my certificate. i'm looking and it scares me a bit that it ships all the way from asia lol... seems a long way. however, it does seem that it's customers gave good reviews. any thoughts?

I never buy anything from Asia!! EVER! Like on eBay when you see location: Hong Kong, major red flag there!

It's up to you since it got good reviews, but if be kind of worried ordering from there. I mean they're good people, but they can scam.

Edit: I checked it out on amazon and I think you should be fine. The people that reviewed said they actually got it.

yeah... i'm still nervous though... i might just go for it, heck... it's free anyway lol. i'm also nervous about the cost of shipping... idk. any feedback would be awesome!

If I were on a tight budget and I already had the fish I want to have, I'd pull my plants and buy new ones; maybe gravel too and do a total rebuild. But that's just me; I haven't had time to work on the tanks (or post here!) in a while, and they're looking rough. But if your tanks ar in good shape, buy something interesting.

Back
Top Bottom