Life saver !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Metalheadx

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey ! Just curious if anyone else has been saved by fish keeping and or owning pets ?! My story basically has been the last 1 1/2 , I have been dealing with health issues ( need tests ran and possible surgery , no insurance ) lost my job cause they didn't want to pay there part with health insurance , my newer truck is having problems , and can't find work for over a year with my experience , **NOT** trying to get sympathy here just wanted to share my experience and how since I picked up the fish hobby to relieve my stress and keep my self moving still , it has been kinda of keeping me going and my wonderful basset hound Betty too .

Attachments

• image-1790111281.jpg
    image-1790111281.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 89
  • image-1672576203.png
    image-1672576203.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 45
I'm sorry you are having such a hard time right now. And Betty, I love basset hounds! I use to have one six years ago, plus a few other dogs, ten aquariums, cats, and two horses. when I was going through my divorce I had to give them all up, except for one 29 gallon aquarium, helped me keep on going and had something else to focus on besides myself, no money, no car and no job, just one aquarium!! Sounds like a country song doesn't it!? Lol it took me a couple of years to get on my feet again but well worth the struggle and the fight I went through. Things will look up for you to. :)

ocean said:
I'm sorry you are having such a hard time right now. And Betty, I love basset hounds! I use to have one six years ago, plus a few other dogs, ten aquariums, cats, and two horses. when I was going through my divorce I had to give them all up, except for one 29 gallon aquarium, helped me keep on going and had something else to focus on besides myself, no money, no car and no job, just one aquarium!! Sounds like a country song doesn't it!? Lol it took me a couple of years to get on my feet again but well worth the struggle and the fight I went through. Things will look up for you to. :)

Thank ya ! Your story shines a new light on me and how it will get better , I'm trying to pull threw , it's just getting harder each and everyday , especially when it feels like someone is taking a knife to your stomach of pain and only meds help so much you know , so when I'm down I just go sit with Betty and watch my fish , also with basset hounds , I have loved the breed for ever , I own two , Betty is just so sweet and loving , she is so spoiled !

Back
Top Bottom