OMG this is funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ought to delete the post cause it' 3.7 MB to load ;) Shoulda warned us, there is no way in hell I can download 3.7 mb in 5 minutes.

The first time I tried to download it, I got a "Our servers are slammed, please try back later". That probably explains the slow download. Sorry about not telling you the filesize either. I have a T3 at work and DSL at home so I often times forget what it's like to be on dialup.

I don't even have sound on my 'puter here at work, and I still found it amusing!
You'll have to check it out with sound so you can hear the song. It is truely one of the funniest things I have seen/heard in a while...

Even if I cant stand either one of them.
I'm thinking that the guys who wrote it feel the same.

my dad had me go watch it, i like the one where clinton makes the brownies....now that is a hoot! "stoned flour" u have to go watch it ur self, its at www.jibjab.com also

deli_conker said:
I don't even have sound on my 'puter here at work, and I still found it amusing!
You'll have to check it out with sound so you can hear the song. It is truely one of the funniest things I have seen/heard in a while...

And then it will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day...

This land is your land... this land is my land....

That was very funny.

It down loaded in like 10 seconds for me.

I watched it this morning and then found myself humming it while at the doctors office. :roll: Great I am one of those people now.

Only took a couple seconds to download for me- cable internet ROCKS! :)

That was good. I'm sending it to my liberal extremist uncle. He'll get a kick out of it.

It downloaded in a few seconds for me too. My husband regularly downloads those Atom films. I wonder why he didn't show me this one? Probably because I :roll: the last time he showed me one! But this Bush/Kerry one was really funny!

hey lol. it took me 2-3 second. GOD BLESS CABLE!.

theres a bush/kerrie boxing game if anyone wants me to get it :). also bush aerobics, bush dancing, kerrie aerobics and kerrie dancing. etc etc etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom