Seriously???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. I've seen a store that had 16 in a ten gallon. They were gasping for air. It was so sad.

WOW
That's freakin crazy. Stupid. I think the owner should be put in there. Floyd you should rescue that poor animal. And then kick the owner.

I really want to punch that seller in the face.
It's one thing for the stores to irresponsibly stock fish like that, because the intention is to sell them quickly enough that it won't matter as much, but to permanently house oscars in a 10 gallon....
:tgv: and every other angry smiley there is.

WOW, like, SERIOUSLY? Come on...
Things like that really get me mad.
How ignorant.

I couldn't open the link, ("Has been deleted by the author") but I read your little description.

I couldn't see it, but come on guys, the person is selling it, maybe they bought the fish, found out the size and are getting rid because of that? Maybe they are babies? You CAN keep baby Oscars in a 10 for about a month, after all. ;)

While of course it's awful to have Oscars stocked that way, they hopefully will not be for much longer. Maybe they are not fully grown? I can;t see the link now to know, but I'm not going to say how terrible it is if the Oscars were under 2 inches long...

The picture showed a really big oscar and an average size one.

I guess what makes me mad (you know, besides the real issue) is the fact that they want $125 for it (obo), when you consider that whoever buys it is going to have to throw down money for a larger tank, filter, pump, and more gravel. Then cycle the whole setup again.

mfdrookie: apparently we both caught it at the same time haha

Back
Top Bottom