Shipping USA to Canada Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ok I've been looking for a cuople of days now and can't find anything on. What I have to do or need to do to beable to ship fish from the USA to Canada. I have a fish order to ship to Vancouver,Canada from Amarillo,Texas. I've heard that it's so costly that no one every wants to do it.
If I can't do it cheap enought to over ride the cost of the fish. It's not going to be worth it for the guy and I want to make it as cheap onhim as I can. Just mainly for my Buisness more then anything.

Can someone please help with this. I'm really needing a fast repouce if possable. To let this guy know somethng today.

THANK YOU all who help me
Les Ferguson owner of
www.lonestarfishranch.com

Moved to the lounge.

IME all shipping of livestock from the US to Canada is extremely expensive. I haven't found nor heard of inexpensive shipping for fish yet. Sorry but I don't think you are going to find shipping cheaply enough to make it worthwhile.

I've had fish shipped in, but when going in with others on an order to split the shipping costs. A friend had some discus shipped from Florida and she paid $250.00 shipping!

Thanks that helps alot. I can't beleave that. I can ship to Hololulu, Hawii for less then I can ship to Canada. I looked at the link and found that secound link to of great help. I thank you both for the help. I"ve desided to get my export import lincens. It's $375.00 bucks but will allow me to ship to canada,hong kong,singapor. Just about anyway for aton less. So does anybody know any one in Canada with Ap.Cockatoo full reds to sell. 12prs or any?????? LMAO LOL need them by Tuesday morning intransit. I'll pay you half what i'm getting for them. plue the shipping. lol

Really glad that helped. In regard to the apistos, I suggest you put an ad in the classifieds. I don't recall if any members in Canada were willing to part with any recently.

I want to thank Zags for moving the post to a spot that has helped so much. I want to send a super big thank you to the site also for there willingness to help some one that's in a fix. Thanks Jchillin for ever thing.

AGAIN THIS SITE HAS HELP ME AND THE SUPER FRINDLY PEOPLE MAKES THIS SITE BY FAR THE BEST ONE GOING.

Hey Jchillin, thanks you for the help. I mean it's great the people on here will go out of there way to help another menber out. Oh yea if you have any triming you know just needing to be ship. I'm your man. let me know. thanks.lol

I'll have a pair waitting for you. Hopfully before long they'be in my local shop. If I have anything to say and do about it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom