the almost never ending story.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
..It was a wal-mart employee wanting to take his fish to thier store, shove it in a lil cup and set it on the shelf with out water changes till someone buys it and then....

(sorry I couldnt help it I just got home from seeing 20 bettas in brown water at my Wal-Mart :evil: )

..the dyslexic neighbor who came to see what the fuss was about said the fish was trying to spell "empleh," which is Aramaic for.....

hahahahhahahaha *falls over*

the 17 year old, red faced, greasy haired, brace face employee from Wal-mart suddenly remembered he had dirty laundry that needed to be done and disregarded the msg left by Spot and hurried home. Meanwhile the dyslexic neighbor...

...exclaimed, "But fish don't wear clothes!! Oh! maybe he wants dirty laundry since he's so bored in that tiny tank." The neighbor runs into Dog's bedroom to get...

...the mending, which was piling up, and thought those feelers might make nice darning needles, but when he dumped the mending into the tank it turned a vivid green color.....

found his true love. he saw a female Bellerophon being held captive my the evil emperor moose. He jumped

...out the window and landed in the pool. Immediatley, Spot felt ill, he was fading fast when he heard a scream from...

quickly discovered the home owner was not the type to properly maintain the chlorine levels in his pool....

...one ugly baby!!! Spot didn't understand how any of this related to him, but decided not to question it. Spot still needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom