thefacebook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
Have any of you guys joined "The Face Book"? It is an online site that lets you keep track of all your freinds from college and high school. I wasn't going to until about 8 of my friends kept asking me to join, and when I did, I got a little addicted. If you have no clue about what I'm talking about, you can check it out at www.thefacebook.com :D

oh really? well I think it is kinda new so maybe it will expand and then the "global" search will really be worth something :roll:

I am on it, but it is creepy as heck. You would be amazed what people put on there.

For example let's say I am a creepy stalker, and I saw this hot girl in my class. So I look up that class, find her picture, and then I know what her name is. I look at her facebook entry and along with her name I have her address, cell phone number, screen name, email address, clubs she is in, and a lot of other personal information. I also know who all of her friends are.

All I have on mine is my name and a funny picture I found on the internet. I also keep a very exclusive friends list about about 10 people.

That site is pretty awesome

and yes I agree, kinda creepy! But I didn't put much personal info.

Add me you guys!! look up Kathryn Combs

I didn't like the people when I was in HS, so I'm certainly not going to put myself out there to be found!

I agree with Menagerie. There is a reason I "lost" contact with everyone from HS. But, I think it's great for you all to find your school buddies if that's what you want.

haha, yeh I don't want to talk to a lot of people from high school, but there were a few who I had unintentionally lost contact with until I joined. Oh, and I don't put where I live or my phone number/other contact info, that is just stupid!

Just joined give me a poke i love this thing its funny as heck to see pictures of people.
I cant believe some of the people from my HS got plastic surgery. Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom