What's so great about Fluval Edge aquariums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe, I dont know for sure. There are plenty of places that do the same though. I'm sure there's something in england.

The tanks look is unique and the cube effect is interesting. Always gets a notice in a positive way.

I got my Edge after it was on clearance, it has the Halogen lights, now they have LED bulbs which sell for $32 each or set of 2 can't remember. Mine cost $38.00 with the old style lights. Originally sold for $149.99. Now around $125.

It was just sitting in a corner when the others had gone to clearance the price stayed the same on it, the black one whereas the orange and silver went down to $59. Sold out by the time I found out.

A month or so later I saw the tank in the corner still and ask how much and it had gone down like they had just missed it on the clearance list!!! $38.

My daughter bought it out from underneath me :(. I wanted her to have a nice fish tank too though so I didn't mind too much...

She decided fish keeping wasn't for her and I got it for FREE as a gift for Mother's Day. The best gift!!! lol

Fun beautiful tank but full of challenges!

Back
Top Bottom