125g Planted Build Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is awesome! Jealous :D

Your substrate is PFS, right? How come it looks whiter(?) than what I got?

Wow...I'm pretty sure I would struggle with a tank that big! Looks great though...of course

Is your tank a 125g long? We have the same size tank but yours seems longer. What are the dimensions? Sorry, I know it should be somewhere in the thread.

mfdrookie516 said:
its 6'.. I'm pretty sure all 125's are 6', 120's are 5' or 4', and 150's are 6' or 5'.

That's why you're tank looks longer because it is. You have 12 more inches for your plants. I'd want 12 more inches more for my plants :D

They aren't very friendly... they've stayed back around the driftwood and behind the plants every time I've taken the camera over. Not sure what their problem is.

looks great i just read through the entire thing! you have had some ups and downs but it looks great, and that closing of the store, unfortunate it seemed like a very respectable place i wish we had one of those around here but im glad you were able to capitalize on the closing!

slow day at work, just read the whole thread.

that tank is awesome. great job.

thanks for killing a couple otherwise extremely boring hours :)

haha glad I could help ease your bordom. If you ever get REALLY bored, look at my 40 thread haha. That's not only time consuming, but quite funny seeing me start as a complete and total idiot

Are you keeping the clown loaches? Want another one?!? :) I am trying to re-home the one I got off a co-worker a few years ago. It hasn't grown much at all in the 2 years I've had it. He is quite the character though, knows how to wave with one fin up in the air... lol.

I'm not very fond of them ATM... They look like sugar covered clown loaches, if you get the hint. I'm pretty upset. Tank is currently at 85... gotta go up one more degree for a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom