2.1g Nano Cube - Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stu Worral and George Farmer, theres two great aquascapers from my side of the pond. I urge anyone who is unfamiliar with their work to look into it

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

+1, my current favorite aquascapers are from the UK. My most favorite being James Findley.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice ??

+1, my current favorite aquascapers are from the UK. My most favorite being James Findley.

I visited his shop to select items for my tank. Great experience being able to ask him questions and have a good long chat about aquascaping

I visited his shop to select items for my tank. Great experience being able to ask him questions and have a good long chat about aquascaping

Oh, I envy you.

The next time I'm in the UK I'll try to pop over there. I'd love to chat with him as well and maybe pick up a few things. I've browsed they're website a few times and noticed they sell things I can't get my hands on in the US.

Oh, I envy you.

The next time I'm in the UK I'll try to pop over there. I'd love to chat with him as well and maybe pick up a few things. I've browsed they're website a few times and noticed they sell things I can't get my hands on in the US.

Should let me know if your ever over. Its always worth a visit for me even if it is a long drive

Here are some shots of the shrimp eating BorneoWild Grow.

169516d90b183ba5f8d622e518a3c915.jpg
fe6cf7e133407fb4fd1f5ba434773af2.jpg
60aa0b62fca8503cdaec1982a291f566.jpg
bce5631cd195b63e9cb303b0f6836f89.jpg

Also here is a video I took of them.

http://youtu.be/K6IqxwbSvs8

Those little buggers are fun to watch when they feed. I like watching my PFR push each other around to get to the food. How's the BorneoWild Grow? Is it expensive and is orworth it? I just feed mine Fluval shrimp food and some unknown green pellets that were sent as samples when I bought the shrimp.

Those little buggers are fun to watch when they feed. I like watching my PFR push each other around to get to the food. How's the BorneoWild Grow? Is it expensive and is orworth it? I just feed mine Fluval shrimp food and some unknown green pellets that were sent as samples when I bought the shrimp.

PFRs are nice! Yea mine push each other around as well. There's one big female in particular who dominates at feeding time lol.

I like BorneoWild's food so far. Now I haven't seen a drastic different after feeding Grow. I did notice a difference after feeding Color. The big female that mentioned earlier really colored up nicely and her shell seems like it's hardened (if that makes sense). I will say this though, I haven't really fed them a huge variety of food to compare and contrast.

It's not very expensive compared to some other high end shrimp food. I think it's worth the money.

Each BorneoWild food was no more than $12. I attached a screenshot of my order.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439558619.004355.jpg

Their diet currently consists of:

- BorneoWild Bebi
- BorneoWild Grow
- BorneoWild Color
- Glasgarten Betaglucan +Immunglobulin

Back
Top Bottom