55g Planted (Work In Progress)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xXNirvana69Xx

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just switched over from gravel to Floramax. Upgrading the lighting and buying more plants soon.

Looking to order:
Java Fern x2
Anubias Barteri var Barteri x1
Anubias Golden x1
Vallisneria Spiralis x2
Java Moss x1 (golf ball size)
Assorted Crypts x10

45770-albums2341-picture15597.jpg

Ty. Found em at a lake side of a local dam. They were just too interesting to pass up!

A black background would make that tank look a million times better. Looks like a good start and a good list of plants. I'd suggest moving the wisteria to the back though, it'll grow like wildfire once it gets settled in.

A black background would make that tank look a million times better. Looks like a good start and a good list of plants. I'd suggest moving the wisteria to the back though, it'll grow like wildfire once it gets settled in.

I've had this wisteria in here for over 2 months and it hasn't gotten that tall, each plant has like 4" roots on em though. Agreed on the black background, just need to go get some black construction paper or something.

I got me a moss ball yesterday
look at this guy, he got lots of moss balls and it looks nice

I would recommend checking the sales threads on here or The Planted Tank. Or post a Want To Buy.

Hobbyists are cheaper and usually give the best deals.

Try root tabs under the substrate and I use liquid ferts weekly. If you have proper lighting try ferts to see more growth.

O on iPhone didn't redirect me sorry guys.
Thanks or clarification. I fig it was a video or web link but I can't pull it up lol

Coursair said:
If you click on the word GUY in his post it links to a YouTube video.

And sorry courser for not following the rules correctly sorry for offended u Didnt mean too sorry

Just made bank at work the past couple of days so I think I'm going plant shopping tomorrow when I wake up. Thanks for the comments on my angels!!! I love them too! :)

Just got done adding all my plants in tonight and adding my black background.
Added a Queen Marble Sword, 9 Crypts, tied Anubias Nana to one of my rocks, and some Corkscrew Vallisneria (some of which are floating because the ones they gave me roots sucked).

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

Rozdab said:
And sorry coursair for not following the rules correctly sorry for offended u Didnt mean too sorry

No worries. I was NOT offended in any way. And you didn't break any rules AFAIK. I post via my iPhone so my sentences sometimes come across abrupt or more serious than I mean.

Back
Top Bottom