Adam's 37 gallon planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adamtron2000

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys -- I need some ideas. I was going to get three male angels for my tank with the Synodontis Multipunctatus catfish I have already and that would be it. Here's my problem - in order to distinguish the gender of the angel, I need to see adults, and my local fish stores (Petco and Petsmart) don't have adults! Does anyone want to help me decide on what to keep in there?

The tank is heavily planted with very easy plants ( the ones that can tolerate a 7.8-8.2 PH )

I have had Angels in my community tank since I set it up. From all of the research that I did, it seems like it's almost impossible to determine the sex.

I have had Angels in my community tank since I set it up. From all of the research that I did, it seems like it's almost impossible to determine the sex.

It really is a guessing game. I ended up grabbing three medium sized angels that I thought maybe could possibly be males. Guess we will see.

Back
Top Bottom