Beard Algae & High Phosphates in new tank. HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corster said:
I can fix your problem but it will cost you some $$$. Poly filters, there expensive but worth the price they fix that problem in a few days.

wut is a poly filter ??

what problem does it fix ?

My name is Karen Weiss - owner & president of Marc Weiss Companies, Inc. I check through the forums regularly because it's the only way to really know what's being said about my product line. I don't even know if it's "proper" for me to respond. Nobody emails to tell me they tried it and it "was snake oil". I noticed the response from Mr. Barr.

May I just say that 1995 was a long time ago. Marc Weiss has retired from the company since then. We have changed our labels and formulations to comply with government regulations. So please don't dismiss us out of hand becuase of rumors that you've heard or stories becuase most of the time it's from those that haven't even tried the products.

I'm happy to supply samples to anyone who wants to try us out before spending the money. I also welcome comments - good & bad.

Sincerely, Karen Weiss kweiss@marcweissco.com

Back
Top Bottom