Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Planted Tanks
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-20-2011, 11:35 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Breeding question??

I put in golden white clouds not to long ago, and they are proving to be tough, interesting little fish. Obviously, I wanted to know if I have a pair or more participating in mating? The two pairs are pretty much syncronizing and swimming right next to each other and they will dart and flair next to one another. It is really cool, and I don't know if that is the competing part or the actual fish coitus.

It isn't violent like when my serpae's are dancing with each other, it happens every morning and every night too!! uh oh.

Thanks,
drew

Old 05-21-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Breeding these types of fish are heard. They need to be in a tank where there is a lot of moss, like the tank should be full of moss. Then the fish need to spawn in the tank and then be taked out. But getting them to spawn is hard, but not impossible. I would segguest doing a lot of research and getting to know how the fish interact when they have paired.

Jason's Profile Page
Jason7894561230 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breed, breeding

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com