Current USA FW+ vs. Marineland Double bright

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Current USA FW+ vs Marineland Doublebright LED

• Current USA Freshwater LED+

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Marineland LED Doublebright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither, try a different one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fishguy1111

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so, for my planted 40B, which would be better to get? Any other suggestions?

Thx

I have the finnex planted + sweet light and showing good growth since I put it on the tank.

I went with the Current USA LED + for my 40B as well, I just rec'd the fixture yesterday in fact. Hopefully get around to getting this tank set up soon.

I have to qualify that I don't have experience with the LED+ but it was my selection from research here and elsewhere and I'm pretty much a newbie at this. :)

Definitely a Current Sat+ or Finnex Planted+. But what are the lighting goals with this tank? Low light (no CO2) or medium to high light with CO2?

I didn't want to run co2. I would like the best light range I can get in my budget, which is about 125$.

I went with the Current USA LED + for my 40B as well, I just rec'd the fixture yesterday in fact. Hopefully get around to getting this tank set up soon.

I have to qualify that I don't have experience with the LED+ but it was my selection from research here and elsewhere and I'm pretty much a newbie at this. :)

Did you get the 24-36 or 36-48?

Finnex ray is def in your price range on Amazon and will provide low light ray2 is for higher light

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok, i think ive decided on the Sat+. Do you guys think i should get the 24-36 or 36-48 on a 36 in. tank?(although its not actually 36, its a little shorter) dont want any dark spots...

Back
Top Bottom