Dying amazon sword, how to care for

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Liquid ferts don't have macros and micros. They're usually just a bottle of water with a little bit of micros.

Dry ferts are 30$ and will last you years and years and years.

Liquid carbon is helpful and cheap. 20$ shipped on eBay for metricide 14. Just mix it with RO or distilled at a 1:1 ratio.

Liquid ferts don't have macros and micros. They're usually just a bottle of water with a little bit of micros.

Dry ferts are 30$ and will last you years and years and years.

Liquid carbon is helpful and cheap. 20$ shipped on eBay for metricide 14. Just mix it with RO or distilled at a 1:1 ratio.

Then why on the ingredients list does it have macros and micros? Sorry, but what's RO?

Then why on the ingredients list does it have macros and micros? Sorry, but what's RO?

Reverse osmosis.

I don't know of any liquid ferts that have all macros and micros, as they react with eachother... Unless you buy the whole Flourish line of comp, nitrogen, phosphorus, and iron. But at the cost of that you might as well get dry ferts.

Reverse osmosis.

I don't know of any liquid ferts that have all macros and micros, as they react with eachother... Unless you buy the whole Flourish line of comp, nitrogen, phosphorus, and iron. But at the cost of that you might as well get dry ferts.

What's a good brand of dry ferts? I'll think about getting those.

Back
Top Bottom