lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

londonlad_777

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So can someone tell me which light would be the best choice for my plants or are they pretty much the same? Cheers

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111211_105705.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111211_105705.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 46
  • ForumRunner_20111211_105726.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111211_105726.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 47
So can someone tell me which light would be the best choice for my plants or are they pretty much the same? Cheers

Probably pretty much the same. I googled around a bit, and found the spectrum for the Arcadia, which has a nice strong blue portion to it, which I personally like. If it were me, I would go with that one.

But really, it's all nuance beyond the fact that either one will be fine for growing plants.

aqua_chem said:
Probably pretty much the same. I googled around a bit, and found the spectrum for the Arcadia, which has a nice strong blue portion to it, which I personally like. If it were me, I would go with that one.

But really, it's all nuance beyond the fact that either one will be fine for growing plants.

Yeah i think your right, i brought the arcadia as a upgrade to the juwel that come with the tank, but haven't seen any improvement in my plant growth, but does give off a better light. Thanks for your reply

Back
Top Bottom