liquid fert.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman42

Aquarium Advice Addict
I bought my first liquid feet a couple weeks ago, and im really impressed. Its called "Plant Gro".
i have noticed a ton of growth from my java fern, crypts, swords, and my bocopa australius. i probably said it wrong, but i think that this product would be great for all planted aquariums.

thankls for sharing, I am on the market for ferts as well. And am having a hard time finding anything but liquid ferts in my area. today I went out set on finding root tabs. but was bombarded by liquids...

Aquatic Plant Ferts

I bought my first liquid feet a couple weeks ago, and im really impressed. Its called "Plant Gro".
i have noticed a ton of growth from my java fern, crypts, swords, and my bocopa australius. i probably said it wrong, but i think that this product would be great for all planted aquariums.

Hello g...

This is a good basic fert, but no commercial ferts work well indefinitely. Plants are like people and need a variety of foods to be really healthy. I wouldn't want to eat the same thing all the time and neither do my plants. Plants do well with a fert for three to six months and then growth slows or stops. When this happens, I switch ferts.

Commercial ferts are fine as a source of the micro nutrients or trace elements. But, long term, I've never found anything better than the stuff the fish provide. All you really need to do is stock your tank well with fish and then feed them a balanced diet.

Just a thought.

B

Back
Top Bottom