Looking for advice for my 3 aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ssargent60

Aquarium Advice Newbie
These are 3 of my aquariums. If anyone can help me Identifying the plant that I have as a foreground plant in the 20 gallon tall and the 12 gallon cube. I believe it's dwarf sag, but I would like to be sure. I would also like to see what you guys think, and if you have any advice on what I can do to make them look better. Thanks in advance.

Here's a link to the 12 Gallon and you can see the others in the link if not I'll post three different links just in case...
12 Gallon
1.13.13 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

20 Gallon

10 Gallon

Nice tanks, not sure about the foreground plant- it looks to stiff to be dwarf sag to me, but hey, what do I know? Here is a pic of some of my dwarf sag in my 60g- sorry it may be sideways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 48
Nice tanks, not sure about the foreground plant- it looks to stiff to be dwarf sag to me, but hey, what do I know? Here is a pic of some of my dwarf sag in my 60g- sorry it may be sideways.

Oh I see, it does look different. Thanks. What's the plant that you have in the middle of that dwarf sag? I saw your tank in another post and it looks nice! That plant stood out to me....

Oh I see, it does look different. Thanks. What's the plant that you have in the middle of that dwarf sag? I saw your tank in another post and it looks nice! That plant stood out to me....

That plant is a Red Tiger Lotus. If you go to my thread linked in my sig below, you can see the progression of how it grew like that :) pretty cool plant, takes it a while to get rooted well and grow those nice big red leaves tho...I started out all mine as bulbs and they grew like that. I keep getting more and more sprouts of them so I can sell you some if you like :)

Back
Top Bottom