My 75 G Planted w? Updated Pix 4 U

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmoney87

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all its been awhile. Heres a few updated pix. Still waiting on my red lotus and flame moss.. from the same place I got the miramo ball from.. took forever but still was alive.. hopeing these ones are too because again its taking forever to ship.. ne who everything has grown quite a bit tank dosent look as big as it use to thats for sure.

new plant edition.. brazillian pennywort.. lutea crypt.. melon sword.. and another dwarf baby tear which i hoped was going to make a carpet but no such luck.. if it can its going to take a very long time...

18026-albums203-picture1617.jpg

18026-albums203-picture1618.jpg

18026-albums203-picture1619.jpg

18026-albums203-picture1620.jpg

18026-albums203-picture1621.jpg

hmm pix seem a little worse now than they were before.. quality wise.. ahwell you still get the idea..

thanks for the look,

davE

The tank is looking good. I hope you replace some of the fish before you add discus though. The harlequin rasboras and Congo tetras don't do well at the temperatures you need to maintain to keep discus healthy.

The tank is looking good. I hope you replace some of the fish before you add discus though. The harlequin rasboras and Congo tetras don't do well at the temperatures you need to maintain to keep discus healthy.

thank you, I understand that discus are quite tempermental about there conditions. As they would like there water temp around 85-86*, I have slowly over the last month acclimated my current fish to a temperature of 84.5* All have faired well thus far. No cassualties no signs of stress or disease. I believe if acclimated properly it can be an effective way to get a species of fish use to your set temperature regardless of there " natural temp " for lack of a better word. Although discus are probly the exception, thus why Im acclimating all the other fish to the discus "natural temp"

-davE

Back
Top Bottom