New plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SKB

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok. I have an established aquarium. I have 3 moss balls, a java fern, some java moss hanging around, some Anubis nana, and I'm supposed to be getting star moss in.

My question is, what other types of plants can I put in my tank that don't need special help besides light, and a weekly dosage of regular plant food?

Ill def check that website out! I just want plant all along this drift wood i think it'll add some of the extra touch I want

image-3199192830.jpg

I don't have low light. I have a 45 gallon tank with a 72 watt light. What I don't want is to have to use root tabs or whatnot. I only have sand not dirt. All I use Is a type of plant food from PETsMART.

I don't have low light. I have a 45 gallon tank with a 72 watt light. What I don't want is to have to use root tabs or whatnot. I only have sand not dirt. All I use Is a type of plant food from PETsMART.

with that amount of light and sand bottom wisteria is a good option I have grown it in a sand bottom tank using leaf zone I think its the same stuff in a different bottle as the petsmart store brand and they carry wisteria in a little tube thing

These are my 2 tanks. Both have stock lights & I do not use any form of fertilizer in either. In the 55g I have 22 different types of plants & in the 15g I have 12 different types. I just buy what I like the looks of & if they grow them great & so far I've only had 3 die.

image-1586208018.jpg

image-172693585.jpg

Back
Top Bottom