The GF's ADA 60-F - Shallow Rimless Build - Ohko Mountains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Following this thread, yo!

Love the stuff you get into Brian... you're a great resource :flowers:

Carol - I also like that Mr. Aqua 12G Long; almost bout one at CK (a LFS 20 miles away from me) at the last SCAPE meet for $60... tempted but focused on my 23G build for now.

Carol - I also like that Mr. Aqua 12G Long; almost bout one at CK (a LFS 20 miles away from me) at the last SCAPE meet for $60... tempted but focused on my 23G build for now.

Dude, I wish I could set up this many tanks. Haha.

Carol - I also like that Mr. Aqua 12G Long; almost bout one at CK (a LFS 20 miles away from me) at the last SCAPE meet for $60... tempted but focused on my 23G build for now.[/QUOTE]

Didn't get it, it was sold when I went back to get it :(

Thank you kind sir... I'm glad to help! I "should" be moving back to cali in a year so I'll have to hit up one of those scape meets with y'all, yo! Haha

Thank you kind sir... I'm glad to help! I "should" be moving back to cali in a year so I'll have to hit up one of those scape meets with y'all, yo! Haha

Just read this entire thread; really great looking tank, show quality, IMO.

You and your GF are a credit to each other in regards to scaping (y)

I love the Okho stone and the layout and wow did your plants fill in nicely in what, 3 months? Dang G! Well played

I'm on the fence about CO2 personally,

Toru has about 5 display tanks at NA with fish, shrimp, plants and CO2/high tech - should be no problem once you get everything balanced.

Yeah seriously...I'm jealous! Be careful Bill, the SCAPE club has a really good "group buy" deal on the high clarity CAD Lights Zen tanks! You might get tempted! Haha

Anyway, sounds like fun. LMK how it turns out. :)

Ah crap... I'll try not to spend any money... :lol:

Hey no worries Bill, the GB on the CAD tanks is closed... :ROFLMAO: but there is always the auction...

Starting bid on most items is $1 and most everything I've seen sold goes for around $5-$20, depending on the item.

It's a great place to pickup plants, supplies, livestock... I got 10 red rilli shrimp for $8 last month, for example.

Hey no worries Bill, the GB on the CAD tanks is closed... :ROFLMAO: but there is always the auction...

Starting bid on most items is $1 and most everything I've seen sold goes for around $5-$20, depending on the item.

It's a great place to pickup plants, supplies, livestock... I got 10 red rilli shrimp for $8 last month, for example.

How I wish I had a club like this

Yeah California gets all the goodies! It's over saturated with aqua nerds (no pun intended...it's actually a compliment)! Hehe

Back
Top Bottom