Ways to make my tank purdy again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AaronW

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I just recently fought off an ick infestation. I'm happy to report that all fish are healthy and happy! However my plants took a big hit from the raised temperature.

Also I introduced some java moss into my tank and it took over and got everywhere. It looked very unsightly!

I've removed quite a bit of it.

Needless to say my tank is looking quite shabby. I want to make it nice again.

Can someone give me some ideas on how I could go about doing so? here are some pics for a reference point.

image-3927545242.jpg

image-1090612105.jpg

image-1089429614.jpg

I'll attach more if it helps.

I.don't think the plants look all that unhealthy. I think if you add some driftwood and arrange the plants with the tallest in the back it will come out really nice

Andrew McFadden said:
I.don't think the plants look all that unhealthy. I think if you add some driftwood and arrange the plants with the tallest in the back it will come out really nice

You can't really tell because I trimmed a lot of the dead leaves off of them. There was a lot of brown melted leaves.

But I had to really trim the swords. My tank is a mess

well from the pics you did a good job cleaning things up because it is hard to tell you had a disaster...hope you get it to your liking

Geronica said:
well from the pics you did a good job cleaning things up because it is hard to tell you had a disaster...hope you get it to your liking

Thank you. I spent a couple hours cleaning it today. Thats why it doesn't look as bad. Also the camera on my phone doesn't show the little details.

Back
Top Bottom