What moss is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pezzep

Aquarium Advice Freak
found this moss at my cottage growing on a rock right at the edge of the water. It was never this long. Since its been in my tank, say a couple weeks now, it's been growing really tall. Any clue as to what it may be?
image.jpg
It's got what seem like long little stems with super tiny leaves on it.

I wonder if it's a form of algae rather than moss? Nonetheless, I'm curious if someone successfully ID's it.

I would not mind having some of that moss, it looks pretty interesting. Got enough that you'd be willing to sell some?

I don't have enough on me at the moment, I'm trying to get more for myself as well. Going to be at my cottage this weekend coming, maybe if I find a bunch ill think about it. Never shipped any item before tho so I'd have to look into how to do that aha.

It is not hard at all. I had some sent to me packed moist in a zip lock sandwich bag, which was inside a standard first class letter envelope. It was in good shape when I took it out of the bag, and you sure can't ship any cheaper than first class letter mail.

Back
Top Bottom